We’re looking for a Business Analyst, someone who will make our team stronger and be accretive to Jerrick’s culture. A great fit for Jerrick means you are open to learn and evolve your skills. You think abstractly and can execute tactically. You are emotionally intelligent and flexible to accommodate shifting priorities. You work without ego and value radical transparency–you seize any opportunity to add value to the collective.
What you’ll do:
- Use data to drive business development; evaluate and improve efficiencies for internal projects and workflows.
- Work cross-functionally across the company to set strategy, develop process and implement execution of organization initiatives ranging from sales and marketing to operations, data analysis and corporate communications.
- Support and manage internal information management projects.
- Identify gaps in internal processes and evaluate potential solutions; leverage tools and technologies to optimize data protocol, and internal communication for scalability and maximum ROI.
- Educate the organization on new technologies and integrations for project management and collaboration tools; set data metrics, analyze trends and track performance.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Passionate about and familiar with quantitative analysis and methodology.
- Analytically-minded; someone who is comfortable with data, results-driven and can navigate through ambiguity.
- Proficient in Google Suite of Analytics Tools and CRM Software such as Salesforce
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time-management skills
- 0 - 2 Years of Professional Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field